1) Immediately self-isolate at home (or in your room in a hall of residence).
2) Notify WUC by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Arrange to be tested by following these instructions: gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
4) Notify WUC of your test outcome as soon as you have received it by contacting email@example.com
5) Follow all contact-tracing instructions from the University College and from the NHS.
IF YOU DISPLAY SYMPTOMS OF
YOU MUST TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
We ask that staff and students leave and stay away from campus if they have any Covid-19 symptoms and get a test. A high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
The main symptoms of (COVID-19) are: High temperature, Cough, Loss or change to your sense of smell, Sore throat, Headache, Tiredness.
STAY AT HOME
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Use sanitiser when unable to wash your hands
- Follow the Catch it – Bin It – Kill it approach!
- We encourage you to bring a sanitiser with you for your personal use – although we have several hand
sanitiser stations around the campus
FOLLOW GOOD HYGEINE
You must wear a face covering on public transport, WUC minibuses and around the campus in corridors and communal areas
These can be removed in classrooms but only if you are able to social distance from other staff and students. Teaching staff will always maintain a distance of 2m from students (where possible). PPE will be provided in situations where practical work requires staff/students to be closer than 1m+
Our catering outlets will be open offering takeaway services but will require you to pay by debit card or have funds added to your college card.
Our Finance office can add funds by paying over the telephone 01245 424207