When you study at Writtle University College you become part of a small and friendly community. We have International Staff to help you through your first days, settling into student life and your next steps after graduation.
Key Contact Information
IN YOUR FIRST WEEK AT WRITTLE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
1.) You must enrol each academic year to gain access to your University College email address, the Library and free Wi-Fi.
• If you haven’t already paid the second instalment of your tuition fees please do so at the Finance Office window in the Main Building, Room L08
• If you are a Tier 4 visa holder, please report to the Registry Support Centre (HE Hub) between 9am and 3pm on Sunday 15th September, or between 9am and 5pm Monday 16th September to Friday 20th September (Library), with the following documents:
• Your passport
• Your visa or immigration status document showing your permission to stay in the UK
• Your Biometric Residence Permit (if you have one)
• Your original academic qualifications and certificates
• Once the University College has taken copies of these documents you can then attend the Registration Support Centre.
2.) Register with the Police • If you have a visa which is stamped with “Must register with the police within seven days of arrival in the UK” please follow the instructions • You must go to Chelmsford Police Station, New Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1NF to register • To register with the police you must make an appointment. Appointments are available Monday to Thursday